I am a Research Assistant Professor in the Division of Biological Sciences at the University of Montana. My current research focuses on questions related to the evolution of multicellularity using the volvocine green algae (Volvox and its relatives) as a model system. My academic website is here (it’s out of date; I’m working on it), and you can also find me on Google Scholar and ResearchGate. My ORCID is 0000-0002-9578-0972.
- Fierce Roller doesn’t live here anymore March 21, 2016
- Fierce Roller is moving! March 15, 2016
- Controlling contamination in Chlamydomonas cultures March 11, 2016
- Registration open for ASM Experimental Evolution meeting March 9, 2016
- Volvox meeting review online early March 7, 2016